Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Drive...

These pictures are from Aug 7th. But I haven't thought of posting them till now.
Shawn

Trevy and Brock


Miles and Sam

When you run out of gas, you have to run home and get another truck to pull this one home!

And also you have to sit by the side of the road with Logan's convertible and wait for them to come back...




And they're back!




Trying to figure out what's wrong with it...


The second time our convertible gave out, we ended up by the school, where a few neighborhood boys were playing ball, so we joined them...


I know I don't know much about softball, but something gives me the feeling this is not how you are supposed to hit the ball!

Mia

Since you can't ride in the convertible, it gets rather boring, so you have to take Logan's truck...




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the side mirror photo! And oh my gosh he chopped the top off that truck!

    ReplyDelete