Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 Since my sister-in-law is in VT for over a week, I've been helping (or at least trying to help) my brother (runs a diesel mechanic shop) in the office. I mostly just answer phone calls...never been a fan of answering the phone, but since I've had a lot of practice I'm finding it's not so bad...at least I don't cringe every time the phone rings anymore!!! =)
Gets rather boring in between calls though (not that there is nothing to do, but I just don't know how to do what there is to do!)...if I don't have any parts to package or bills to mail. Last week I brought my school books along to work on (which is also boring!), but today I biked here, and couldn't carry them along. 
 
So...that's what I've been up to lately...with a few things added, like raking hay, family reunion, a fun Sunday evening at some friends' house, and other random everyday things.

No comments:

Post a Comment